Training offer cutting machine operator
We are looking for trainees as of 01.08.2024 as
Cutting Machine Operator specializations in turning + milling tec. (f/m/d):
During your 3.5-year apprenticeship, you will learn how to manufacture precision components from various metals using machining processes such as turning, milling, drilling and grinding. As a rule, you will work with CNC machine tools. You learn to set them up, write or modify CNC machine programs and monitor the entire production process. You check whether the dimensions and quality of the workpieces meet the specifications and eliminate any faults that may occur. You work with high-precision tools and measure to the nearest thousandth of a millimeter.
You should bring with you:
- At least completion of secondary school after grade 10 with good grades in mathematics and physics.
- A pronounced interest in technology
- Skilled craftsmanship
- Physical resilience
- Ability to work in a team and take responsibility
Your advantages with us:
- Owner-managed family business since 1975
- Training at the Lippstadt-Benninghausen plant with its own training workshop
- Training period 3.5 years (can be shortened to 3 years), choice of specialization after 1st year of training
- Vocational school at the local Lippe-Berufskolleg in Lippstadt
- Personal cooperation and flat hierarchies
- Good chances of being taken on after completion of training
Become a part of our dynamic team and apply now:
WIAG Antriebstechnik GmbH
Im Weizenfeld 4
Tel.: +49 (0)2945 809-0
If you would like to become part of our successful company, you can of course also use our contact form.